|Description||Quick, tasty, not too hot|
|Source||Saw it on TV|
|Time to prepare||15 mins|
|Time to cook||30\40 mins|
|No. of servings||4|
|Ingredients||1 tablespoon oil
Knob of butter
2 breasts of chicken
2 large onions
2 cups Peas
1 can Coconut milk
Curry paste or powder
|Instructions||1. Chop the onions.
2. Slice the chicken into bite size pieces.
3. Heat oil and butter in pan and fry onions until deep brown.
4. Add Chicken and curry paste\powder to taste, and fry until chicken is cooked through
5. Add coconut milk and peas and simmer for 20\30 minutes until thickened.
6. Pour into serving dish and sprinkle with chopped coriander
7. Serve with boiled rice.
|[ Home |