|Sourceemail@example.com (Joyjit Nath)|
|Time to prepare||6 hours|
|Time to cook||23 mins|
|No. of servings||12 pieces|
12 pieces of chicken (drum sticks or thighs)
1/2 cup tandoori chicken powder (you get them in Indian Grocery stores)
1/2 cup plain yogurt
Salt as required
One whole white onion
One green and one red bell-pepper (optional)
|Instructions||1. Skin the chicken pieces and make 3-4 deep cuts on each one of them.
2. Mix yogurt, tandoori powder, mustard oil and salt as required
3. Mix the paste with chicken pieces and let it stand for at least 6 hours.
4. After marinatingd is done, arrange pieces in tray, cover with foil bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
5. Reduce heat to 250 F, and then bake and broil alternately in 30 min. cycles for 2 hrs. Occasionally, take the tray, out, and rearrange the chicken pieces before putting them back in. If there is too much water inside, drain the water. If the chicken pieces look too dry, sprinkle some water mixed with lime juice on them
6. After baking is done, take the pieces out and brush off the excess tandoori paste from them. Put the pieces in an open tray in the oven for 2-3 minutes( just to get them look crisp and dry.)
7. You can add a garnishing of stir-fried onions and bell-peppers and lime juice on the chicken before serving. It should be served hot.
|Comments||Anon - 06/06/2006 04:43:10|
Thanks!!! http://www.insurance-top.com/company/ auto site insurance. [URL=http://www.insurance-top.com]home insurance[/URL]: auto insurance, insurance car, Best Insurance Web site . Also [url=http://www.insurance-top.com]cars insurance[/url] from website .
Anon - 06/06/2006 04:43:15
Hi! http://www.insurance-top.com/company/ auto site insurance. auto insurance, insurance car, Best Insurance Web site . from website .
Anon - 06/06/2006 04:43:16
Anon - 06/06/2006 04:44:18
mkayzwuep ynuctkel - 18/01/2007 18:12:07
gqxvtud ynsu vsdbwx uatl uzfnt ueza bqacmpi
|[ Home |